- Introduction to Knowledgebase
- Instruction – Control panel for business
- 1. Statistics
- 2. Settings
- Settings: Overview
- 2.1 Business
- 2.2 Loyalty programs
- Loyalty programs: Overview
- 2.2.1 Loyalty program settings
- 2.2.2 Customer Categories
- 2.2.3 Customer category settings
- 2.2.4 Loyalty program rules
- 2.2.5 Referral program
- 2.2.6 Store
- 2.2.7 Message templates
- 2.2.8 Taxes and Fees
- 2.2.9 Costs / Margins
- 2.2.10 Additional settings
- 2.3 Price groups
- 2.4 Points of Sale
- 2.5 Terminal and salespeople
- 2.6 Customer accounts
- 2.7 Goods and Services
- 2.8 Fuel pump controllers
- 3. Log of transactions
- 4. Log of orders
- 5. Customers
- 6. News and information
- 7. Messages
- 8. Coupon series
- 9. Coupon exchange
- 10. Gift certificates
- 11. Series of prepaid cards
- 12. My account
- 13. Recommend us
- 14. Support
- Ways of working with customer
- Customer Account and mobile app
- inCust mobile app: information about the company, points of sale, contacts, loyalty programs.
- News, geo-targeted news, personalized news, news from website or social networks, messages, receiving messages
- Methods of accepting payment from customers
- How to set up the Store in the customer application inCust?
- Payment by direct link or QR
- Payment by credit card at the checkout without a bank terminal.
- Setting up Kiosk in the customer authentication mode
- Instruction Digital pkpass card
- Digital pkpass card for user authorization
- A customer obtains a digital copy of a plastic card on their own
- Delivery of a link to a digital card in an SMS at the time of registration by phone
- Getting a link to a card through other channels and events
- Extended customer questionnaire, possibility to set questionnaire at the Terminal. Filtering by personal data
- Coupons and certificates
- How to arrange distribution of tickets with the help of inCust?
- Using commercial accounts
- Coupon exchange
- Gift cards and their varieties: how to create, issue, and sell
- Instructions for setting up fuel or energy
- Instructions for setting up fuel or energy: Overview
- Fuel and Energy: Overview of the setup procedure
- Fuel and Energy: Overview of the commercial customers
- Detailed description of setting up the required items of the Business Panel
- 1. Customer account
- 2. Loyalty programs
- 3. Settings “Points of Sale”
- 4. Configuring “Terminals and Salespeople” list
- 5. Set up “Product Categories”
- 6. Setting up “Goods”
- 7. Fuel Pump Controller
- 8. Fueling Using USSD Menu
- 9. Creation of a link for a QR code to transfer customers to the app
- 10. Video tutorial: new Commercial customers module for fuel stations
- Instructions for setting up and using complex pricing schemes
- Instruction – Control panel for business
- Quick start
- Typical loyalty programs. Settings.
- How to set up a bonus points program with different rates of crediting bonus points?
- How to set up the bonus points loyalty program: bonus points depend on purchases for all the time.
- How to set up the bonus points program to make the bonus points rate depend on the amount of cash receipt.
- How to set up the bonus points loyalty program to make the bonus points rate depend on purchases over three months
- How to set up a discount program with different discounts for different customers
- How to set up the discount program to make discount depend on the amount of purchases for all the time?
- How to set up a discount program to make discount depend on the amount of cash receipt?
- How to set up discount program to make discount depend on the amount of purchases over three months.
- API and Integration Documentation
- Media files and software
- Practice and recommendations
Integration with accounting system, POS
If you have any technical questions – call or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
We recommend technical specialists watch Video tutorial №1 and №2, and try to scan customer digital card (QR-code from mobile app) using inCust Kiosk app or external scanner.
Your system provides opportunities to salesperson:
– enter customer phone number manually;
– scan the customer card QR-code in the inCust mobile app;
– scan or enter the customer card.
– determine the presence of the customer before the cash terminal using the customer self-service Kiosk application on the tablet
You will also be able to use our API to get / change the customer profile, check.
Descriptions of Terminal commands (Terminal’s API) is given here.