New module for control and management of road tankers
Our new inCust module for managing road tankers helps to automate planning, dispensing, and sale of fuel directly from the road tankers.
This module helps to automate fuel delivery for:
– Commercial customers. Delivery and payments for fuel directly from the road tanker via the driver’s app.
– Retail customers. The road tanker works as a mobile point of sale.
- Carry out automated dispensing and sale of fuel from a road tanker through the driver’s mobile application
- Full control of movement and fuel unloading
- Accept payment by bank card (if connected to a payment terminal)
- Write off liters or money from the customer account
- Write off liters or money from the commercial customer account
- Track the movement of the road tanker along the route
With the inCust module for managing road tankers, you can automate all stages of fuel sales on the road: fuel dispensing, control over sales and shipment volumes, and customer payments. All this becomes possible due to a simple controller that is installed on the road tanker. Also, using the GPS tracker which is built into the controller it becomes possible to analyze and optimize the movement of drivers along the routes you have defined.
How does the module make life easier for drivers and customers? The driver uses the inCust application on his tablet or mobile phone; with this application, selling of fuel becomes possible in a few button clicks. And the customer pays for fuel using digital accounts, without the need for RFID or NFC cards.
The inCust system allows the use of one tablet or phone by several drivers; each of the drivers has their own authorization code. This makes it easy to use the system when one road tanker is driven by different drivers; the system will keep track of the actions of each particular driver.
Support for daily routes in the system means that for each road tanker, you define the places it needs to visit during the day, the order of these visits, the amount of fuel that needs to be unloaded in each place, and then you can control the process remotely.
Finally, the system supports “cold sales”, where the customer can purchase fuel without pre-ordering, just paying for it upon receiving.
How does the solution work? The system supports two main scenarios:
- A road tanker dispenses fuel into a tank that the inCust system “knows” because this tank has been registered in advance. This tank can be owned by a corporate or retail customer.
At the beginning of the daily trip along the route, the driver authorizes themselves in the mobile application and sees all the places where fuel should be delivered during the day. Upon arrival, the driver scans or enters the fuel tank number. Then the program shows all the necessary information about the tank: customer data, address, fuel type, and tank parameters. The driver once again checks the actual fuel level in the tank; if everything is fine, s/he presses a button in the application and starts dispensing fuel. After the process is complete, the system automatically generates an invoice and handles payment. The required funds are written off from the commercial customer account. Commercial customer accounts can be denominated in money (currency) or goods. Accounts can be debit and credit (with or without a credit limit).
- A road tanker works as a mobile point of sale. Sometimes it may be necessary to sell fuel without registering a tank; such sales are also called “cold sales”. Thanks to this mode, the system can sell and dispense fuel to retail customers without them pre-ordering fuel or registering tanks.
Several retail options are supported: a customer pays with a credit card, from the customer account, or purchases fuel through a mobile app for customers. For cold sales, it’s not necessary to register a tank; the customer only needs to tell their phone number or show the QR code in the mobile application for authorization. Next step, the driver selects the type of fuel, specifies the amount, and selects the payment method.
If the customer is already registered in the system and has a customer account, they can pay for the fuel from their account. If a bank card terminal is connected to the tablet, the customer can pay using a bank card.
The module helps to prevent human mistakes, such as dispensing Diesel fuel into a tank with gasoline or dispensing more fuel than the tank can hold (the system will not allow dispensing 3000 liters into a tank that only has free volume for 1000 liters).
- Automation of dispensing and sale of fuel. The driver just needs to press a button in the app.
- Avoiding of losses, associated with the use and management of plastic cards, coupons, and vouchers
- Reduction of the number of mistakes during dispensing, calculating the amount of fuel or the amount to be paid
- Control over the work of drivers on predefined routes
- Authorization of drivers when they start the route
- Automation of payments between customers and sellers. In this case, the module operates as a non-bank processing
- Automated control over all processes related to the operation of road tankers
The company uses inCust to manage road tankers through the Control Panel, where you can set all the necessary settings and limits for road tankers and drivers. After that, accounting and access control occur automatically, and the company can easily control the number of funds spent and fuel dispensed.
For detailed information or for consultation regarding your business, we invite you to contact our specialists, who will suggest the best scenarios for using our solution.