The trademarks, displayed in inCust websites, inCust software or in supplementary materials (including printed, embossed or otherwise manufactured materials), are the property of inCust Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates or other third-parties. Unauthorized duplication or use of the trademark without permission, granted by the trademark owner, is prohibited.
inCust Inc. recognizes trademarks as a valuable asset, which distinguishes high-quality software products and services, delivered by inCust Inc., from other software products and services.
inCust trademarks may be used only if permission was granted by inCust Inc. The guidelines below define the rules when such permission is granted implicitly. In other cases, permission must be granted explicitly by inCust Inc.
- inCust graphic logo
Trademark usage guidelines.
- Never use a mark as a noun. Always use a mark as a proper adjective modifying a noun.
Correct: I have installed inCust app for customers, we have signed up for inCust service.
Incorrect: I installed inCust, and it does not work.
- Never pluralize trademarks or use as possessives or verbs.
Correct: “inCust service is :”.
Incorrect: “incust’s tools are :”.
- Always use proper trademark form, capitalization, and spelling. All capitals are allowed. Don’t mix case other than defined in trademark list.
Correct: inCust, INCUST.
Incorrect: incust, Incust.
- Include an attribution of inCust’ ownership of the trademark within the credit notice section of your website, documentation or advertisement. Put the following text where appropriate: “inCust trademarks and logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of inCust Inc.”
- Always use the registration symbol ® for registered trademarks and ™ symbol for unregistered trademarks. Using these symbols in the first sentence of the web page, advertisement or document, in which you use the trademark, is sufficient. Note, that if some part of the text includes a trademark and is used separately from the rest of the text, the first use of the trademark in this part of the text should also be marked with specified symbol.
- Do not include inCust trademarks into logos without explicit written permission from inCust Inc. This includes (but is not limited to) creation of “Powered by” buttons.
- Do not create your own product names, company names, service names, which include any inCust trademarks.
- Do not create trademarks, which can be confused with inCust trademarks.
- Do not use inCust trademarks in domain names.
Logo usage guidelines
In addition to general trademark usage guidelines, the following guidelines are applied to the graphic material (logos) that constitute inCust trademarks.
- The logo should be used only when permission was granted for such use by inCust Inc.
- The logo must be used as provided by inCust Inc., without changing its contents (symbols, image parts or text), color or proportions. The logo should not be morphed, animated or in other way changed in appearance.
- The logo which constitutes a registered trademark must be accompanied by ® symbol.
- The logo may not be used without explicit permission if such use can imply that any non-inCust products, services, web sites or documents are in any way endorsed, sponsored, sponsored by materials, licensed by, or affiliated with inCust Inc.
- The logo may not be used in the way that disparages inCust Inc., or its products and services, or other companies, institutions or individuals and their products and services.
- The logo must not be surrounded by or combined with any other text or graphics if such combination can create another graphic, which can be recognized as a different logo.
- The logo must not be used as a substitution of the name of inCust Inc. as a company or its products and services in text materials.
Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Android and all other Android-related marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
iOS, iPhone, iPad and all related marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
All other product and company names mentioned herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
INCUST INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE ABOVE GUIDELINES AS IT DEEMS NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE.